Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
One – Contact SOS today to discuss a customer needs review, our teleradiology services, and schedule a meeting with an SOS management team member.
Two—Develop a comprehensive teleradiology service and delivery contract where we’ll meet your imaging and practice management needs on your terms and put it in writing.
Three—Start sending your radiology images to our radiology team and begin receiving the reports, care and service you need to compete in today’s environment.
- Covered modalities are CT, X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine
- No time or money wasted on preliminary reads - We provide only Final Reports
- Every Radiologist is US Board Certified and also meets rigorous additional SOS requirements
- American based company with headquarters in Southern California - All Radiologists located in the United States
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance program to ensure accuracy including random monitoring and customer surveys
- Specifically assigned account executives that provide management and review to insure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- We will establish and guarantee completion of full reports based on your needs and specific contract requirements
- Our team can help you optimize and expand your practice using the latest technology and best practices methodologies
- Incentive programs for referrals that contract with SOS and their teleradiology services
- Web-based PACS server for electronically transmitted image interpretation
- HIPAA compliant/JCAHO accreditation in progress
Contact us today to learn more about the specialized teleradiology services offered to your practice.
SOS works with you to develop a custom and comprehensive teleradiology support package to meet all of your imaging and practice management needs. We provide interpretive services for CT, X-Ray, MRI, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine.
Learn More …